Sunday, August 10, 2014

Preparing for France Workshop

Bon Jour! We had our final planning and painting session with our group going to Laroque des Alberes. What a wonderful group it is!! I am really looking forward to traveling and painting with everyone. It is a fun, creative and adventurous group of women and 2 guys. I appreciate that they are willing to go along with me on my very first (Annual?) International Painting Workshop! I know we will have fun and learn so much together. I want to thank Francoise, in France, for all her help with the local details she has given me. And to Ron, my hubby, who has been supportive and patient and will also come to help! You are GREAT!!!! 

For all who would have liked to come along on this trip but could not, I wish you could experience it with us! Please follow the blog and I hope you will feel a part of it in a small way.  Be watching for details about a continuation of the France Workshop in my home studio!

A scene we may paint while there!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip. I like what you said about combining all the things you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an incredible trip, wish you great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be painting outdoors in France! First we rendezvous in Barcelona! What an adventure!

    ReplyDelete