Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tuesdays With Marni

Next one: TUESDAY, December 12, 2014, 12-4 in my home studio in West Springfield (VA), near Old Keene Mill & Rolling Roads. (address given upon request).
Enjoy studio time working on whatever you have already started or come to get ideas of something NEW to paint! You will have plenty of space and will work along side a few other artists. I will help you as needed and will give instruction at your request. 

Bring your own supplies but water, paper towels and various other things are provided (maybe even a snack!) 

$40.00 for 4 hours. Can't come for the entire time? Check with me first and if there's room and you can come and pay by the hour!  Limited to 8 artists. Please pre-register by emailing me or by pre-paying with PayPal on my website www.marnimaree.com/classes. 

Hope you will join the fun, be creative, productive and learn new things!
Marni








No comments:

Post a Comment