Thursday, April 26, 2018

Doodles and prepared some backgrounds

Today we stayed at the casa. It was a beautiful breezy day. I doodled a bit in my sketchbook.
This was a sketch in my sketchbook that was not very successful so I doodled around. I like it better but it might need a bit more.

 
We play Bananagrams every night before bed. Can you find some words here?



Then I played with some acrylics and gouache that were left behind by previous artists. I created a few colorful backgrounds for future paintings. Hope to show you something tomorrow. We will go to a lovely garden tomorrow just up (and down and up) the road. We’ll paint and have lunch which is prepared with all things grown in their gardens. Then we’ll paint some more. 

FYI  Did you know you can make a plunger from a plastic coke bottle? I learned how and it does work. 




No comments:

Post a Comment