Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Went to Town!

We learned the bus system today. We`re practically locals! We found some better bug lotion so the barrachudos (nasty mosquitoes) won`t like me so much. Seems to be working. We walked almost 4 miles by the beach and through town. Found a great place for lunch too. We will do that again soon so we can find the great art supply store. Do I NEED any more supplies? Well, maybe not, but it can`t hurt to look. Still working on the artwork. I`ll post as I finish things. You will just need to wait a little longer!  Enjoy these photos....

Drawing while waiting for the bus

On the bus

A great tree. Look at those negative spaces or sky holes!

Beautiful beach.

Look up!

Drawing at lunch with Denise, Lynn and Terry. Who is missing? Me, but I am taking the photo. Sherry was not feeling well today. She`s much better now though.

More sketching under an old tree.

The fish sculpture. 

HOME!










No comments:

Post a Comment