Sunday, May 6, 2018

Beautiful and Peaceful Sunday

Today we stayed in and painted. I know, big surprise! There was a wonderful cool breeze that kept the borrachudas away. A perfect day to spend in our outside studio space. 


We are all trying to finish up a few more pieces since our days here are soon coming to an end. It has been wonderful (mostly, as I scratch and scratch my borrachuda bites!) and I have been very productive but I miss Ron and home. It has been great having WiFi to keep in touch with family from Virginia, Oregon, Connecticut and Bulgaria! And to share my days with all of you who are reading this! Thank you.

Here are just a few of the flower and leaf studies that I painted today. I had fun with line and design. Many are still in progress.


I also prepared some sketchbook pages with background colors. Ill show you the sketches I do on them when I do them.
It is very rainy this evening. It is peaceful except for this one banana tree leaf that drip, drip, drip, drip, drips on something loud. Not quite sure what it is landing on but I would really like to fix that.

Enough whining. Look at this sunset from earlier tonight!!!!! I will definitely miss this show every night.





No comments:

Post a Comment