Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Last day in Dinan

Hard to believe it is over. We leave very early tomorrow morning to go home. It will be good to be home again but I sure will miss this place and the focused time for painting!!!! I have gotten a bit spoiled with lots of 'me' time to paint, amazing and different views each day, delicious pastries and breads, wonderful dinners cooked by Eileen (and sometimes me), Ron being here and so relaxed, and best of all, so much time to paint!!!!  But I do miss English and my family and friends and my students, and my studio and on and on. Yes, it will be good to be home again.

I have so many new paintings for my exhibit in April 2017! With many more to come. Today we went to the houses that I painted and took pics of me with the painting and the house. Here is one of them.
  

And the Jerzual Gate. This one is not quite finished yet.
 

A bientot, Dinan! I hope to be back again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment