Thursday, November 10, 2016

November 10, Thursday

Today we started the day by going to the local market day in Dinan. The sold everything from hats to sausages so we got some of each! Lynn G, I think I found the beret of your dreams!
 

 

We got a couple of HUGE artichokes too. Eileen will cook them tonight. 
 

Then while Eileen painted and relaxed, I rode my bike to the other side of the Rance along the canal. I found the town of Lehon, a church and abbey and wonderful old buildings and more beautiful trees. 
 

 

 

 

I went for a walk in the sun and found more cows UP the road. I think the will be more cow paintings coming!
 

Here is a finished painting.
 
 
And one more.

 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't the market fabulous? I loved Thursday mornings. Looking forward to seeing my beret. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete