Friday, November 18, 2016

Sunny day in Dinan

Today was the sunniest day yet! We planned on doing some plein air painting in the town. I wanted to sketch the wonky houses again. So we packed up our plein air painting supplies and headed out. But, although it was warm looking, it was cool and breezy. Too cold to sit still for very long. Have I mentioned that I am a Fair Weather Plein Air Painter? I do not like to be cold. Sooooo I took plenty of photos with this wonderful sun and I will paint from them in our warm studio! I have a series going. I plan on painting many of the half timber houses. One is just about finished and here are a few others I have drawn so far. They are fun because they are naturally a bit wonky and the perspective is a great challenge too!
 

 

 

 

 

 

Ron is looking at Mount St Michel from the Dinan Ramparts! 
 
TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment