Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Nov 9, Wednesday

I played a game with myself today: as the sun came out, I thought, "If I went out on my bike right now, how far would I get until it started raining again?" Sometimes it was, maybe to the end of the road. Sometimes it was longer, maybe to the end of the port. Sometimes it was beforei I could zip  p my coat! So I stayed in and painted instead. But this afternoon we walked around Dinan for a few hours in the sunlight! It was wonderful. We stopped in an artists studio and met the artist's husband. We will meet her next week. We turned up or down new streets and discovered many new views and bought our daily bread and dessert. Here are a few pics of the day.
 

 

 

 

 

 
And we saw a rainbow on our way home!
 


1 comment:

  1. I am hoping that you will get the weather that I did. It rained everyday, all day for 8 days, and then the sun came out and was out most of the time. Have fun. I am loving seeing these pics, and think of you both everyday!

    ReplyDelete