Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tuesday, Nov 8

Just I expected.... It rained all night and was sunny in the morning before it rained again and got sunny and ..... 
Today we drove to Dinard looking for the Tuesday Market Day. Either we could not find it or the season is over! But we enjoyed sketching and painting on the beach, until it rained! This one is called from Dinard (on left) to St Malo (on right). I'll finish it later.  
 
Then we went to St Malo and had a wonderful crepe lunch overlooking the beach.  We are home now enjoying the smell of chicken noodle soup on the stove. Soup, wine, bread and cheese, then more painting. 
Here are a few more paintings in various stages...
 
We met this cow on the ride home from the Forest. He had lots of friends so I may be painting them too!

 
A work in progress. Started this one while I was still in my comfort zone. Trying to get out of there!!!
Praying for peaceful elections! I guess we will find out tomorrow morning what the results are.
A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment